Job Posting Info (Pick any 3 sites for $125 - 120 days, e-mail: Sastha.com, Inc. Call: 313-882-3776) Submit your Job Posting I NicheJobs.com Summary.pdf I Add Resume
Date Posted: 1/16/15
Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and
patented Reservoir Description, Production Enhancement,
and Reservoir Management services. We are active in
every major oil and gas basin on the planet. We
offer competitive pay, benefits (medical benefits start
day 1) and a 401K that is a dollar for dollar match up to
4% of your salary.
We are looking for a person to fill a Service Representative I position in Williston, ND and Odessa, TX. Primary duties are:
Receives, stores, and distributes materials, tools, equipment, and products within the location and to customers. Provides customer service support for the entire product line.
Due to ATF regulations, you must be at least 21 years of age.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Key Job Duties
· Must be familiar with all area client locations in order to deliver products in an efficient and timely manner.
· Must be familiar with all local oil and gas fields in area, understanding how Owens product lines fit the needs in these particular areas.
· Delivers products to clients as requested in a timely, professional manner.
· Must be familiar and ensure compliance with all corporate and government regulations, including but not limited to DOT and ATF regulations.
· Keeps the warehouse in a neat, orderly condition at all times.
· Keep supervisor informed of inventory levels and product requirements.
· Maintain location vehicles in good working order.
· Work totally accident free.
· Adhere to local on-call schedule as required by supervisor.
· Become familiar with and be able to perform maintenance on setting tools and other area specialized equipment.
Additional knowledge, skills, competencies and/or certifications required will include the following. Training will be provided for some certification programs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
A high school graduate or GED preferred; minimum 2 years of experience will be accepted in lieu of education. In addition, 0-2 years experience in a related field, with general knowledge of warehouse procedures preferred.
For more information and to apply for this job, click on the link below.
Global Job Search
Refer to http://www.NicheJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.