Purpose: This purpose of this job description is to reflect consistency of positions throughout the corporation; capture relevant education, training, skills and experience; and determine the necessary competence for the personnel performing work affecting product quality.
Position Summary: Responsible
for the development of quality documentation,
facilitation of continuous improvements, working
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Bachelors of Science in Engineering or related field.
· 3+ years of automotive quality engineering preferred.
· Proficient in GD&T.
· Customer specific Program Development experience (e.g.: AIAG, PPAP, Process Flow & Control Plans).
· Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO9001 & TS16949).
· Experience with Product Warrant documentation.
· Project Management skils using Microsoft applications.
Essential Job Functions include, but not limited to, the following:
· Proficient in Tolerancing & Tolerance Stack-up requirements
Development of required documentation to support the
Product Development Process and in accordance with
· Maintenance of required documentation meeting the Shape Corp specifications for Document Control and retrievability
· Interface with Customer personnel and facilitate the resolution of quality issues and concerns
· Participate in the development and maintenance of institutionalized quality systems (e.g. TS & ISO)
· Lead problem solving efforts relating to launch quality issues
· Manufacturing Quality:
· Maintain Control Plans, Work and Gage Instructions
· Training of operators for current procedures relating to Control Plans, Work and Gage Instructions
· Understand and provide interpretation of GD&T data
· Lead problem solving efforts relating to production quality issues
· Initiate GP-12 or 3rd party specific containment relating to quality issues
· Gage R&R studies for After Production Engineering Changes
Position in Arlington, TX
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer to http://www.NicheJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.