The CMM programmer is responsible for developing, running and/or modifying programs to layout parts, components, checking fixtures and other objects as requested. The programmer is responsible for providing reports in the format requested and ensuring the accuracy of the data. The programmer is also responsible to support the metrology lab with training, customer interface and checking fixture design reviews.
· High School diploma
· Detailed, precise and accurate
· 3 + years of experience programming quality CMM,
· Sheet metal and plastic automotive part programming
· Fundamental understand of statistics & other AIAG Core Tools (PPAP, SPC, MSA, FMEA, APQP)
· Proficient in GD&T and practical application of GD&T
· Proficient in the use of various measuring devices including caliper, digital indicator, micrometer, height gage
· Competent in reading CAD data
Positions in Grand Haven, MI
Send resumes to email@example.com
Refer to http://www.NicheJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.