Process Engineers (Indianapolis, IN area)
While you are reading this, someone you know, perhaps a family member, a friend, or the friend of a friend is driving in the safety, efficiency and comfort of a Honda vehicle... and that Honda vehicle will contain a product that was made at one of the Keihin manufacturing facilities located in North America.
Keihin is the industry leader in providing high quality fuel delivery and engine management systems for multi-purpose and utility engines. Our range of products has a proven history of delivering the best combination of consistency, performance, and emissions capability. With manufacturing operations strategically located throughout North America and across the globe, Keihin has established a worldwide reputation as an industry leader in automotive engine components.
At Keihin we welcome experienced, innovative professionals who desire to develop unique solutions and contribute to success. Keihin is committed to being a company where associates are challenged to exceed expectations both professionally and personally. Developing new solutions using proven methods requires motivated and talented individuals. Whether it involves manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, information technologies, sales, administration or leadership, we want our associates to set a benchmark for excellence.
We Are Currently Searching For Highly Skilled Process Engineers -- with a background in manufacturing processes, continuous improvement or lean manufacturing. The purpose of this position is to: Optimize N.A. business opportunities through common strategic planning and control of actual processes by implementing manufacturing oversight, performance measures, and skill-up activities; Assist with specialization in manufacturing and focus on unified thoughts, production criteria, tools and human resource development in order to innovate and foster Mono Tsukuri Gemba. (Manufacturing Floor, Actual place). The primary work location for these positions are Greenfield, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Skills):
Qualified candidates for this position are required to possess the following--
· 4 Year Degree in technical discipline + 0-4 years related work experience;
- OR a 4 year non-technical degree and a minimum of 5 years previous engineer experience
· Proven ability to effectively lead a small team of associates; complete projects and activity updates via presentations
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software
Lean OR 6 Sigma understanding and experience and proficiency with Glovia, AutoCad, and Visio is strongly preferred
Engineers in this position will have the responsibility to --
· Challenge Lean & PIA Principles and assist with related training to increase Keihin Global competitiveness
· Facilitate activities for: Continuous Improvement, PIA, Best Practice Sharing, and Benchmarking throughout Keihin facilities.
· Support production environment to achieve stability through Technical improvements (recommend process & line modifications) and systems development.
· Participate / facilitate in the unification of the Keihin manufacturing plant functions and support optimum plant/line layouts to increase efficiency
· Apply lean tools to reduce waste; smooth startup of new model activity and frontloading ideas into future design; higher level engineers with integration of a new process and/or products.
· Confer with higher level engineers to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
We Offer: Keihin
prides itself on offering competitive benefits,
including BCBS medical, dental, vision, RX, wellness
programs, subsidized gym membership, generous paid time
off packages, and 401(k) matching. In addition, we
offer a unique work environment, open communication, and
a passion for continuous improvement.
If you are looking for an organization where diverse perspectives, experiences and capabilities are valued; new ideas are embraced; and growth and development is encouraged, then the companies of Keihin North America is the place for you.
Please send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Keihin Does Not Provide Sponsorship And We Are Not Utilizing Recruiters
Refer to http://www.NicheJobs.com when applying for this job
NICHEJOBS.COM - hrmjobs.com I weldingjobs.com I chemistryjobs.com I materialsjobs.com I physicsjobs.com I buyingjobs.com I physicsjobs.com I manufacturingjob.com I sellingjobs.com I mathjob.com I loanjobs.com I chejobs.com I supplyjobs.com I inspectionjob.com I journalismjob.com I mechanicjob.com I meteorologyjob.com I patentjobs.com I pharmacyjob.com I refrigerationjob.com I sciencesjobs.com I tempsjobs.com I textilejob.com I transportationjob.com I brandingjobs.com I counselorjob.com I dairyjob.com I dentistryjob.com I electricianjob.com I electronicsjob.com I forestjob.com I geneticsjobs.com I guidejobs.com I historyjobs.com I recruiterjob.com I roboticsjobs.com I statisticsjob.com I petrochemicaljobs.com I airconditioningjobs.com I facultyjob.com I leatherjobs.com I medicojobs.com I minejobs.com I museumjob.com I physiotherapyjob.com I enggjobs.com
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.