EMPLOYER ID: BIO
COMPANY URL: http://www.biogenidec.com/careers
COMPANY NAME: Biogen Idec
About Biogen Idec: A Biotechnology Pioneer
Biogen Idec uses cutting-edge science to discover, develop, manufacture and market biological products for the treatment of serious diseases with a focus on neurological disorders. Founded in 1978, Biogen Idec is the world's oldest independent biotechnology company. Patients worldwide benefit from its leading multiple sclerosis therapies, and the company generates more than $4 billion in annual revenues.
Learn more at www.biogenidec.com/careers.
Biogen Idec is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer.
JOB POSTING INFORMATION
1. Strategy Development: Develops, manages and executes overall IT Communications Strategy. Works across IT to ensure aligned and integrated approach and framework, and works with HR and Employee Communications for cross company alignment. Must be able to connect IT Strategy to overall corporate goals and messages. Helps to shape and define IT brand. Ensures all IT communications are consistent with overall global brand, and partners with PAC to ensure consistency/alignment with Corporate brand and overall culture of Biogen Idec.
2. Operationalizes IT Communications to Employees: Builds and executes integrated IT communication programs. Defines communication goals and priorities in partnership with IT Board, Extended IT Board, Project Leads and BIMs. Ensure the alignment and messaging of communication campaigns to the business, as well as optimal timing. Develops metrics to analyze the value and impact of marketing and communication materials.
3. Content & Article Development: Develop clear, compelling and visually appealing communication materials that engage the desired audiences. Operational excellence in interviewing and content development is essential to the success of this role. Key contributor and content manager for iNet.
4. Communications Consulting: Serves as project lead and/or advisor to IT on major communication initiatives. Drafts/ writes/ edits communication pieces on behalf of IT. Acts as communications project leader for major communication initiatives ensuring that vehicles, tactics, etc., are aligned and executable (e.g., websites are ready according to time lines.) Identifies opportunities for IT to promote their programs and provides strategic counsel and so that IT is communicating with one consistent voice to the employee.
4. IT Department Communications: Develops internal department communication strategies, protocols and templates. Conducts needs assessment, develops plans and implements/ executes/ supports strategies for informing and communicating within global IT department. Develops and manages internal communication/collaboration/knowledge exchange strategies to ensure all IT functions and geographies are aligned and informed.
5. Knowledge Management: Develop, monitor and manage knowledge management of best-in class methodologies, tools, best practices and work products of IT. Facilitator of common shared knowledge environment, which becomes a driver of process efficiency and improved effectiveness across IT. Fosters a culture of knowledge sharing by establishing a process for soliciting, collecting, organizing and sharing knowledge gained through IT project experience and external research.
6. Drives Innovative
Communication & Culture: Is responsible for the
execution and implementation of communication vehicles.
Stays current on new and alternative communications
vehicles, including web and social media tools, as
appropriate. Looks to the external market place for
Requires a trained communications specialist with exposure/familiarity with the organization, management and operation of the Information Technology function. Must be able to draft, review and market effective communications to employees at all levels of the organization. Must be able to interview, select and manage vendors. Must have adept influence and collaboration skills, must have exceptional leadership and influence skills.
Seeking a highly
innovative individual with a strategic mindset, that has
a strong operational base in communications.
Post your Resume/Profile on www.NicheBoard.com
Refer to http://www.NicheJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.