EMPLOYER ID: BP5
COMPANY NAME: BP
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
At BP Alternative Energy we're investing in new ways of providing energy - from innovative new solar and wind businesses to advanced biofuels and clean energy technologies such as the capture and storage of carbon dioxide from traditional fossil fuels. These will provide customers with clean, secure energy - and they will shape the evolution of the global energy industry in the coming decades.
In Biofuels, our business in conventional products such as bio-ethanol is already substantial, accounting for about 10% of the world market. However, as well as providing today's biofuels, we're also developing tomorrow's. We are investing $500 million over 10 years in the Energy Biosciences Institute to explore options for advanced biofuels and other applications of biotechnology to energy.
If you are selected for the position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and alcohol screening if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
BP is an equal opportunity
JOB POSTING INFORMATION
Directly Report to Site
- ISM CPM or CPSM certification is desirable.
- 3 or more years of Procurement experience.
- Strong PSCM process, data and system knowledge including the execution of the PSCM common processes (Sourcing, Procurement to Pay, Contracting Excellence, Supplier Management).
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence management, teams and individuals across multiple disciplines.
- Strong communication skills both spoken and written.
- Set clear direction and prioritize tasks.
- Fosters effective teamwork and collaboration.
- High level of commercial and financial awareness.
- Ability to execute tasks under minimal supervision.
- Good problem solving skills, analytical ability, time management.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP preferred).
- Strong stakeholder management capability.
- Highly Customer-focused.
Post your Resume/Profile on www.NicheBoard.com
Refer to http://www.NicheJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.