|REQUISITION TITLE: SEA_Regional Service
CONTACT COMPANY: Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
CONTACT NAME: Human Resources
CONTACT URL: http://sea.contacthr.com/20448164
LOW BASE PAY: Competitive
HIGH BASE PAY: Competitive
PAID RELOCATION: No
CITY: Ridgefield Park
POSTAL CODE: 07660
COUNTRY: UNITED STATES
JOB FUNCTION: Engineering
1) Responsible for quality and compliance of Authorized Service Center network.
2) STM (Service Tracking Management) for FE/ME and Golden ASC in own zone.
3) Report on technical, policy and procedural issues which arise from field service activity.
4) Ensure adequate product service coverage both carry-in and on-site.
5) Implement and administer policy and procedure as established by Service HQ.
6) Improve brand image via superior field service measured by turnaround time and QOS survey.
7) Support sales and marketing effort through close liaison with dealers, sales reps and customers.
8) Maintain technical competency via training in the field, at HQ NJ and the overseas in Korea.
9) Perform other duties as directed by Svc HQ.
Common Essential Duties & Resp.
2) ASC quality and compliance
3) Report of field activity
4) Service coverage
5) KPI Management
6) Assist parts department with ASC A/R issues
7) Assist Warranty dept with submittal time issues
8) Stock screening program and Concealed Damage program
Necessary Skills / Attributes
Basic electronics or industry training
5 years experience in technically related administrative position or 7 years as technician.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
Post your Resume/Profile on www.NicheBoard.com
Refer to http://www.NicheJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.