MTV World- Web Producer
World, an entrepreneurial division of MTV Networks,
The Web Producers main focus is leading web production efforts to conceive and produce high quality content creative and innovative delivery and presentation. He or she will work closely with many team members elsewhere in the MTV World and MTVN digital sphere, and outside of digital. Developing and managing relationships with MTV World producers, programming and editorial team is a primary responsibility. Additionally among the aforementioned groups are Product Development, Strategy & Operations, Editorial/Programming, Design, Technology & Software, QA, Marketing, Ad Sales Production, Research, Business and Legal Affairs.
· Working with Research to identify and track relevant analytics
· Collaborate with stakeholders (programming, producers, marketing, other business units, etc ) to ensure that strategic objectives are understood in concept development, and met in final product
· Developing ways to increase site traffic and optimize advertising revenue wherever possible
· Two or more years of online producing experience at a major commercial media, entertainment or creative brand or interactive agency, particularly in the youth lifestyle space
· Experience in multiplatform content extensions and original content production
· Strong knowledge of and personal connection to MTV brand and franchises
· Proven track record of overseeing creative development and implementation of web sites of high profile brands or franchises
· Careful attention to detail and tight deadlines
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Creative thinker with an eye for detail
· Ability to work under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment.
· Knowledge of and passion for Asian and/or global pop culture
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your Resume/Profile on www.NicheBoard.com
Refer to http://www.NicheJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright 1998-2008 Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.